Friday 4 March 2011

Cake beginnings

Woah, first post!

To be honest I don't have anything ground breaking to say, in fact i'll probably astound you with how much unimportant dribble pours from my brain to my fingers...but I love cake. Everything that is good and honest and right in this world can be found in a cake and I want to be a part of that.

I don't know where my cake journey will take me, it could be to obesity or it could lead me to my cake dream of owning Forever Cakes.

To get me started off here are a couple of books I need in my life









4 comments:

  1. And perhaps this one...?

    http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51fOxfsu1QL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definately ;)

    Now I just need to figure out how to get them to NY...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not to worry, Mari and I are going to our favourite vegan restaurant in the city tonight. Oh my goodness it's the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better than my food? I don't believe it!

    ReplyDelete